Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why Are You Awake?

I think it's appropriate that being up at 2:00 in the morning requires me to make a post about it.

And it is this....

The problems with doing homework at 2:00 in the morning!!!


Positives:

1.You get to do whatever you want ALL DAY

(You can worry about that pesky project later on)


2. It's nice and quiet...everyone's asleep...giving you plenty of:

T H I N K I N G S P A C E

3.You are too tired to worry about tomorrow, consequences no longer worry you.

Negatives:


1. You are so tired that you are going to do a really bad job...making the process of doing it in the first place.........pointless

2. You are leaving it until the last minute!!

(Creating bad habits for the future)

3. You are rushing through the work because you want to get to bed

4. You are not going to get enough sleep, and therefore the information will not truly register

A.K.A. YOU ARE GOING TO FORGET ANYTHING YOU LEARN TONIGHT



So for those of you doing homework at this time.....

Shame On You!!!

or

Good Job!!! Rock On!!!

(It depends on which stance you take...don't let me tell you what's good or bad)

Make Up Your Own Stupid Mind!!!



HOMEWORK: Stay up until 2:00 a.m. then try not to miss your 10:00 a.m. class.


Talk to Ya Later!

1 comments:

Elaine Washam: said...

I'm not doing homework at



4



in the morning. I just can't sleep, thank you very much!!!


But maybe I SHOULD be doing homework. Haha.